Disclaimer: We hope you’ll love the products we recommend. RelaxLikeABoss.com may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from Amazon Associates.
If you suffer from neuropathy, you know how debilitating the condition can be. The tingling, burning, and numbness in your extremities can make it difficult to perform even the simplest tasks. And when traditional treatments like medication and physical therapy don’t provide relief, you may feel like you’re out of options.
But there is hope. A foot massager for neuropathy can help ease your symptoms and give you back some of your quality of life. In this post, we’ll review the best foot massagers for neuropathy on the market and help you choose the right one for you.
We’ll start by discussing what neuropathy is and how a foot massager can help. Then we’ll review some of the top-rated products and explain what sets them apart. Finally, we’ll give you some tips on how to get the most out of your foot massager.
So if you’re ready to find relief from neuropathy pain, keep reading.
Table of Contents
Our Top Choice
- Powerful motor that provides a deep and relaxing massage
- Offers 3 levels of intensity and 5 modes of operation
- It has a quiet mode that is perfect for relaxing
- Easy to use with its intuitive controls
How A Foot Massager Can Help?
A foot massager can help in several ways. It can relieve pain, increase circulation, and reduce stress. All of these benefits can lead to improved overall health.
Pain relief is one of the most common reasons people use a foot massager. If you have any type of pain in your feet, whether it’s from a recent injury or chronic condition, a foot massager can help. The massage action can increase blood flow to the area and help reduce inflammation. This can lead to reduced pain and improved mobility.
Circulation is another important benefit of a foot massager. If you have poor circulation, it can lead to several health problems. Massaging your feet with a foot massager can help improve circulation and prevent these problems from occurring.
Finally, stress relief is another important benefit of using a foot massager. If you’re constantly under stress, it can take a toll on your health. A foot massager can help you relax and reduce stress. This can lead to improved overall health and well-being.
Now that we’ve reviewed some of the benefits of using a foot massager, let’s take a look at some of the top-rated products on the market.
9 Best Foot Massager for Neuropathy – Reviews
1. Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
The Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine is a great way to reduce inflammation, stimulate muscle recovery, provide pain relief, or offer pure and thorough relaxation after a long day. With its adjustable base, it can be positioned with amazing comfort to work the muscles of your feet, ankles, or calves! It also features 5 modes; a rolling massage, compression therapy, a sway function, heat therapy, or the quiet mode for calming relaxation.
- Can help reduce inflammation
- Stimulates muscle recovery
- 3 levels of intensity to choose from
- 5 modes for different types of massage
- Heated option included
- If not positioned correctly, may not massage desired areas fully
- May be too intense for some people
2. RENPHO Shiatsu Foot and Calf Massager
RENPHO Shiatsu Foot and Calf Massager is great for those who are looking for a foot and calf massager machine that can provide a variety of functions. With the adjustable support bar, you can place this shiatsu foot massager machine with heat in a proper position and massage your feet, ankle, calf, leg, and arm, which can relieve foot discomforts. Additionally, the washable sleeves help keep a clean and healthy environment, making it suitable for whole family use. Furthermore, this electric foot and calf massager allows you to adjust each function with multiple choices to massage areas of your foot( Bottom, instep, full foot)-3 Heating mode, 4 powerful squeeze intensity, and 3 Kneading Intensity. All of these functions above can work independently.
- Adjustable support bar and washable sleeves
- 8 squeeze units and 4 intensity levels
- 3 heating modes and 3 kneading intensity levels
- Remote control and magnetic storage
- The heating goes up to 140 Fahrenheit degrees
- Automatically shuts off after a set amount of time
- Pricey compared to other foot massagers on the market
3. Best Choice Products Therapeutic Shiatsu Foot Massager
Best Choice Products Therapeutic Shiatsu Foot Massager is ideal for those who suffer from pain in their feet or other parts of their body. The massager specifically targets all areas of your feet to help with different parts of the body through a variety of techniques including pulsing, kneading and rolling. The remote allows you to easily control the power, speed, and massage direction, as well as the mode settings between automatic, custom, and manual. The space-saving structure makes it easy to take on the go, and the built-in handle makes it easy to carry. The massager is also easy to clean with a removable cover.
- Convenient remote control
- Specifically targets all areas of your feet
- 3 different modes for different parts of the feet
- Space-saving structure
- Built-in handle for easy transport
- Easy to clean
- May be too intense for some people
- The arch massage may not be effective for everyone
- May take some time to get used to the heat settings
4. HoMedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager
The HoMedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager is a great way to relieve pain and tension in your feet. The deep-kneading nodes provide a Shiatsu massage that can help to relieve aching muscles, while the air compression massage gently squeezes your feet for a relaxing experience. The optional heat setting provides additional comfort for tired muscles, and the removable, washable lining makes it easy to keep your massager clean. The Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Shiatsu massage provides relief for aching muscles
- 3-speed options
- Optional heat
- Washable interior liner
- May be too big for some people’s feet/feet may hang over the edge
- No remote control
5. SHARPER IMAGE Acupoint Acupressure Foot Massager Machine
This Acupressure and Reflexology Foot Massager from Sharper Image is the perfect way to rejuvenate tired feet! It combines heat, acupoint nodes, shiatsu, and compression for the best massage you can get anywhere. The heating function helps relieve pain in tired muscles and reduces foot pain, while the acupressure nodes and compression feature soothe your heels and balls of feet. The shiatsu node rolls over the arches for an all-around amazing foot massage. It’s perfect for travel, too – after a long day on your feet, there’s nothing better than this massager to soothe tired and sore muscles. Plus, it’s great for plantar fasciitis and other ailments.
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis and other ailments
- Soothes muscles with heat
- Acupressure nodes relieve pain
- Reflexology and shiatsu massage for tired feet
- Compact and perfect for travel
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Not for use on open wounds or broken skin
- Doesn’t hit arches
6. Brookstone Therasqueeze Foot Massager
Brookstone Therasqueeze Foot Massager is perfect for those who want a full-coverage, deep-kneading, rolling massage. With four unique massage programs and three intensity levels, you can customize your massage experience to fit your needs. The convenient grab-and-go handle makes it easy to move around, and the removable, washable liners make cleaning a breeze. With a 1-year limited warranty, the Brookstone Therasqueeze Foot Massager is a great choice for anyone looking for a complete massage experience.
- Rolling massage from calf to toe
- 4 unique massage programs
- 3 intensity levels
- Adjustable tilt for nearly any seated position
- Convenient grab-and-go handle
- Removable, washable liners
- May be too intense for some users
- Can be difficult to get in and out of if you have limited mobility
7. Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
This Nekteck Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine is a great way to relax and reduce stress after a long day. It features multiple preset massage modes, heat function, and adjustable air compression intensity, so you can customize your massage experience to your liking. The built-in air compression technology helps boost blood circulation in your feet and legs, and the soothing heat function provides additional relief for tense and stressed muscles. The deep-kneading nodes mimic the techniques of a professional masseur, and the detachable foot cover is machine washable for your convenience.
- Relieves pain and tension in the feet
- Helps improve circulation
- Can be used on both feet at the same time
- Some people may find the massaging action too strong
- May not be suitable for people with diabetes or other conditions
- May cause bruising or other injuries if used too forcefully
8. TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller
The TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller is a great way to relieve tension and pain in your feet. The 11.2” x 8” foot massage roller features 2 different types of acupressure nubs and 5 rows that work together to provide a deep, relaxing massage. The arched design mirrors the natural curvature of the feet for increased comfort, and the non-slip strips at the bottom prevent the massager from flipping over and protecting your floor. The reflexology chart and detailed user instructions provide you with all the tools necessary to achieve better foot health and enjoy deeply relaxing massages.
- Effective at relieving tension and pain
- It is made of high-quality materials and is very durable.
- It is easy to use and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Some users have found that the roller is too hard, making it difficult to use.
- Others have found that the roller slips and does not stay in place.
9. MIKO Foot Massager Machine
The Miko Foot Massager Machine is a great way to relieve tired feet and improve blood flow. It is equipped with heat, deep-kneading, compression, rolling, subtle vibrating, a built-in timer, 5 pressure settings, washable foot liners, and 2 wireless remotes. The patented massage technique provides a rolling and shiatsu massage to the bottom and sides of the feet while air pressure applies pressure to all parts of the foot. The heat will relax tense muscles to target specific pressure points. The Miko Foot Massager Machine is a great way to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, diabetes, chronic pain, muscle tension, tough knots, and other pains as well. It is also comfortable and convenient to use while watching TV, reading, working at the office, or just relaxing. The Miko Foot Massager Machine is also backed by a full 1 year coverage on all products.
- It has multiple settings that allow you to customize your massage experience, including heat and vibration.
- It has a deep-kneading massage function
- The machine is portable and easy to use
- A bit pricey, so it may not be within everyone’s budget.
- Some may find the vibration settings to be too strong.
Overall, there are a lot of great foot massagers on the market that can provide relief from pain and tension. If you are looking for a massager that is portable and easy to use, the Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine is a great option. If you are looking for a more affordable option, the TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller is a great choice. Whichever massager you choose, make sure to read the instructions carefully to avoid any injuries.
Foot Massager for Neuropathy Buying Guide: What to Look For?
When buying a foot massager for neuropathy, there are several things you should look for to ensure you get the best possible product. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
1. Ease of use: Look for a foot massager that is easy to use, so you can get the most out of your sessions. The controls should be simple, and the device should be easy to set up and operate.
2. Effectiveness: Choose a foot massager that has been proven to be effective in relieving neuropathic pain. Look for reviews from other users to get an idea of how well the massager works.
3. Safety: Make sure the foot massager you choose is safe to use. Avoid products that use electricity or heat, as these can be dangerous for people with neuropathy.
4. Portability: If you plan on traveling with your foot massager, look for a portable model that is easy to take with you.
5. Price: Foot massagers can range in price from around $30 to over $100. Choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
6. Guarantee: Some foot massagers come with a money-back satisfaction guarantee. This can be a good way to try out a new product without risk.
7. Features: Some foot massagers come with additional features, such as Shiatsu massage or infrared heat. These can help relieve pain and promote relaxation.
8. Brand: There are many different brands of foot massagers on the market. Do some research to find the one that has a good reputation and offers a quality product.
Keep these factors in mind to help you find the best possible product for your needs.
What is neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a general term for a disorder of the nervous system. It can affect any part of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. Neuropathy can be caused by many different conditions, including diabetes, cancer, shingles, and alcoholism. Symptoms of neuropathy can include pain, numbness, tingling, and weakness. Treatment for neuropathy depends on the underlying cause of the condition. In some cases, treatment may include pain relief, physical therapy, and medications.
Are foot massagers good for neuropathy?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best type of treatment for neuropathy will vary depending on the underlying cause of the condition. Some users, on the other hand, may find that a foot massager helps to alleviate pain and other symptoms linked with neuropathy. If you’re thinking about using a foot massager for neuropathy, it’s critical to discuss it with your doctor first to verify that it’s safe for you.
Can diabetics use an electric foot massager?
Yes, diabetics can use electric foot massagers. But it is important to consult with a physician before using one, as diabetic nerve damage can cause sensitive skin and reduced circulation. If you have any concerns, ask your doctor if an electric foot massager is right for you.
Read more: Best Shoulder Brace for Pain