Disclaimer: We hope you’ll love the products we recommend. RelaxLikeABoss.com may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from Amazon Associates.
In this article, we’ll look at 12 of the best meditation gifts money can buy in 2022.
From meditation cushions to Himalayan Crystal Lamps, there’s something here for everyone!
So if you’re looking for the perfect present, you’re in for a treat.
Now without further ado, let’s get into our list of the top 12 best meditation gifts in 2022…
Table of Contents
How To Choose The Best Meditation Gifts
Obviously from this list, meditation gifts come in many forms and functions.
When choosing from the best meditation gifts, make sure you consider the factors below.
When it comes to meditation tools, you have plenty of options – including musical instruments, art materials and home decors.
To be safe, choose the one that’s simple and easy to use.
It’ll stop the recipient figuring out how it works!
Of course, you need to figure out your budget.
Like with many products, an expensive price tag doesn’t always mean quality.
Cheap scented candles can be more therapeutic compared to an expensive Himalayan Salt Lamp.
Do you know how your friend likes to meditate?
If so, try to pick a gift that fits with their meditation style.
This could include:
- Loving-Kindness meditation or Metta Meditation that aims to develop an attitude of love and kindness to all
- Body Scan or progressive relaxation which relieves the body of tension.
- Mindfulness meditation that encourages awareness and presence at the moment
- Breath awareness meditation
- Kundalini Yoga that combines movements and breathing
- Zen Meditation that is popular to Buddhist practitioners and lastly
- Transcendental Meditation that aims to transcend from your current state of being
Before purchasing a gift, ask your friend which type of meditative tools they respond to best.
That way you can gauge which is the best meditation present for them.
But if the gifts’ a surprise, then you can perhaps rely on your own personal meditation experience as to which ones were effective on you, hoping they’d be effective for them, too.
If you buy a meditation gift that’s a little obscure, the chances are you friend won’t use it much.
So instead, it might be better to consider more convenient options.
For example, scented candles are easy to use – whereas Chakra Stones are a little more complicated and time consuming to figure out.
Top 12 Best Meditation Gifts
1. Lavender Eye Pillow
This luxurious yoga eye pillow is filled with buds of lavender which have been tested and proven to provide calming aromatherapy, stress and tension relief.
It’s made of silky soft fabric and is also filled with organic flax seeds to freshen and rejuvenate tired eyes.
It’s not only great for meditation and relaxation but can also be used as a sleeping eye mask.
- Lavender scented good for relaxation
- Can be used cold (by chilling) for swelling, headache, migraines and stress relief
- Can be used warm (heat through microwave) to relieve sinus pain and for moist therapy to soothe tired eyes.
- Doesn’t retain temperature for a long time
- Fabric picks up grease easily- Bulky in size
Verdict: If you’re looking for an eye-catching gift that provides aromatherapy for better meditation, this herb-filled yoga eye pillow from Happy Wraps is great option.
2. Foldable Meditation Cushion
Filled with Kapok – a light and hypoallergenic plant fibre, this Thailand-made meditation cushion is comfortable yet also provides a sturdy support for squatting and meditating on any surface.
It’s tightly stuffed with sustainable, eco-friendly materials and has double-stitched seams for durability.
- Foldable for different meditation positions
- Durable and comfortable cushion for long sessions of meditation
- Light and portable
- Cotton fabric may absorb sweat
- Difficult to clean
Verdict: Not only does this meditation cushion from Kapok Dreams provide great support and comfort during meditation, but it’s also portable and can be easily packaged and wrapped as a gift item.
3. SPOKO Meditation Stool
This meditation stool is designed to reduce tension, relieve stress.Not only does it improve your body’s circulation but it also improves your posture too.
It aligns your body properly by balancing your natural spine incline and opening up your shoulders to enhance your breathing whilst meditating.
- Comfortable for your lower back and knees
- Improves body circulation
- Best for yoga, prayer and other sitting meditation sessions
- Easily portable
- All wood and no cushion
Verdict: If you prefer a meditation gift that’s simple yet ergonomic, this stool by SPOKO is great.It’s designed to help align your spine and improve your posture for more effective meditation sessions.
4. Mina Heal Meditation Palm Stones
A set of eight oval-shaped chakra crystal stones with a polished and smooth surface that is used best for healing, attracting positive energy, relieving stress, anxiety.
It’s a wonderful addition for your meditation sessions. The natural stones are genuine – they’re not dyed or chemically treated.
These chakra stones can also be used for spiritual awakening, therapy and relaxation among many other uses.
- Made from natural elements known best for chakra healing and meditation
- Smooth and fun to play with
- Easy to carry around
- Comes with multiple stones for different types of energies
- No thumb indention
Verdict: Aside from providing different types of energies, the best thing about having a set of stones (instead of one), is that you can either give the entire set to someone – or hand them out individually as separate gifts to several people.
5. Buddha Board
Be healed through the power of art by using this Buddha Board for your meditation sessions.You can draw, paint and write on it using a brush dipped in water.
Create momentary masterpieces with this Buddha Board, see your work fade away and master the art of letting go.
This Chinese-inspired meditation board follows and teaches the principle of the “blank slate” – or in other words, starting over fresh.
- Develops your artistry
- Zen approach to meditation
- Relieves hand and finger tension
- No need to use paint or other possible toxic art material
- Board is sensitive to abrasive material
Verdict: This Buddha Board is not just a great meditative tool, but it also allows you or whoever you give it to, to learn a few principles of Zen living while also being creative and artistic.
6. Rose Mala Beads
Mala beads are reputed to be an ancient mystical device that originated in India during the 8th century. They’re often used for spiritual, healing sessions.
This Rosewood Mala beads by HealthAndYoga can also help improve your circulation and repel negative energy.
The ruddy brown wood beads are knotted together in a 42 cm-long string held with a tassel at the end.
- Good for strengthening your aura
- Time tested and proven effective meditation tool
- Portable and usable anywhere
- Beads are too tightly strung
- Only comes in one colour
Verdict: If you’re interested in helping your friend discover some ancient meditative techniques and tools, then mala beads are one of the best meditation gifts you can buy.
7. Color Me Calm Meditation And Relaxation Coloring Book
Another great tool towards healing and meditation through arts are coloring books.
This coloring book by Color Me Calm has 100 coloring templates designed for relaxation and meditation. It’s a guided coloring book specifically designed to help people who feel anxious and tense.
It comes with seven therapeutically-themed chapters to channel all that stress into a creative accomplishment.
- Designed by licensed art therapists for relaxation and meditation
- Best for mental health
- Develops artistry and creativity
- Book doesn’t lie flat
- Large and thick for travel
- Colouring mediums are separate purchases
Verdict: There’s a reason why this book has become so popular – it’s now an international bestseller. This colouring book is a great gift as it’s masterfully designed by art therapists for meditation and relaxation.
8. Silent Mind Tibetan Singing Bowl Set
Hand-created by Nepalese artisans and devoted practitioners, Tibetan Singing bowls are bells that produce a rich, mesmerizing and deep tone.
It’s an exquisitely crafted instrument that provides a multisensory meditation experience with its resonant vibrations designed to improve clarity of thought and serenity of self.
- Great for yoga classes and meditation groups
- Designed for healing and peace of mind
- Generates positive energy
- Smaller than usual
- Design patterns wear off quickly
Verdict: These Tibetan Singing Bowls are an ancient meditation tool – and they’ve stood the test of time so far. It’s perfect for relaxation and sound therapy. This is a great gift to those drawn to sounds, especially if your friend likes to relax through music.
9. Aromatherapy Essential Oils Gift Set
This is a gift box and oil kit that’s great for both beginners and professional aromatherapists.
The oils are not just pure and therapeutic grade, but are also GMCP and GCM tested, meaning they’re extracted in an eco-friendly, sustainable way.
The oils are all pure and don’t contain additives, fillers or any other nasty stuff.
This oil kit and gift box by Essence of Arcadia includes 6 10ml therapeutic grade oils of cinnamon, eucalyptus, frankincense, lavender, peppermint and tea-tree.
- Fragrances and scents are a great aide for meditation
- Aromatherapy has been popular for thousands of years
- Oils come in six selections for different purposes
- Weak aroma
- Has chemical smell
- Short expiry date
Verdict: This essential oils set has a lovely packaging for a great gift product but many reviews say the oils aren’t potent enough.
10. Zafu Meditation Pillow
A meditation pillow stuffed with buckwheat for firmness and an organic cotton twill cover. It’s comfortable, especially if you’re sitting for a while.
Its crescent shape allows your feet to be tucked in whilst squatting, relaxing your ankles.
The pillows measure 16 inches in width, 8 inches in height and comes in 6 colours.
- Great for yoga
- Works on almost any surface
- Adjustable stuffing for comfort
- Stitching isn’t sturdy
- Challenging to clean
Verdict: The Zafu Meditation pillow works as advertised and the firmness can be adjusted by adding/removing some of the filling.
11. Aromatherapy Candle Set
Aside from essential oils, candles are also a good source of aromatherapy for relaxation and meditation.
This candle set includes some amazing scents.
- Instant aroma to any room or space
- Energizing and de-stressing
- Great for long winter nights
- Wick burns a little too quick
Verdict: This candle set is an ideal gift for someone you think could benefit from an aromatic meditation session.
12. Himalayan Glow Pink Crystal Salt Lamp
Himalayan salt is not just known for its minerals when consumed. It also contains healing properties that are natural ionizers – great for therapies and meditation.
This Himalayan salt Lamp by Himalayan Glow is professionally carved from Pakistan and is lodged in a natural antibacterial Neem wood base.
This lamp adds a lovely, warm atmosphere to any meditation session.
- Organic and a rich source of minerals and other healthy components
- Neem wood base is durable and termite-resistant
- Great aide for sleep
- Electricity dependent
Verdict: Himalayan Salt Lamps grew to popularity because of their natural healing properties. With a beautiful design, this a great meditation gift.
There are plenty of ways to meditate:
Whether it’s aromatherapy, sound therapy or art therapy, there’s a gift for everyone!
So what’s the best?
Personally, I’d say one of the best meditation gifts from this list is the Aromatherapy Candle Set.
It’s safe, smells great and utterly charming.
Aside from the positive reviews about the candles’ aroma and calming effect, the product itself is also already neatly packaged.
Plus, the time you’d spend worrying about gift wrapping and all that jazz can instead be spent on your own personal meditation instead.
Disclaimer: relaxlikeaboss.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.