Disclaimer: We hope you’ll love the products we recommend. RelaxLikeABoss.com may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from Amazon Associates.
So what are the best stress ebooks in 2022? You’re about to find out!
Whilst stress might seem a little overwhelming, there’s a lot of information out there to help you overcome your anxieties.
And that’s why I’ve created this list of the top 25 best stress ebooks on Amazon.
I’ve actually split the list into different topics so that you can find the right guide for you.
So below you’ll discover ebooks on stress management, anxiety relief, coloring workbooks and even some freebies listed on Amazon.
Read on or skip to the topic you’re looking for.
|The Upside of Stress: Why Stress Is Good...||$17.00 $12.79||Check on Amazon|
|Less Stress: 88 best practices and...||$8.88||Check on Amazon|
|Lighten Your Load: 35 Surprisingly...||$9.99||Check on Amazon|
|Why Stress? - Stop Stressing, Conquer...||$2.99||Check on Amazon|
|Organize Your Day: 17 Easy Strategies to...||$12.97||Check on Amazon|
EBooks for Stress Management
1. The Upside Of Stress: Why Stress Is Good For You, And How To Get Good At It
If you’ve ever seen the Ted Talk by Kelly McGonigal, then you might already be familiar with how stress can be good for you.
And that’s why the Upside Of Stress lands the number one spot in my top 10 stress books.
Based on some of the most interesting research I’ve seen in the stress and relaxation industry, this book offers some fresh insights into why anxiety can actually be good for us.
Plus it teaches you how to practice it too.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll learn in The Upside Of Stress:
- How to transform your relationship with stress
- Why stress is more than just fight or flight
- How anxiety can be a positive force
- What you can do to become more compassionate
- The reasons why stress actually makes us stronger
2. Less Stress: 88 Best Practices And Inspirations From Historical Leaders
Despite its dangers, stress is a very normal emotion.
And whilst our lifestyles are fast paced today, stress has always been an instinctive part of life.
In fact, for centuries some of the most influential leaders of all time have struggled with stress – and learned how to manage it along the way.
This ebook packs all of their knowledge into one inspiring read.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The undeniable facts about stress
- How stress impacts your body and mind
- Learnings and quotes from historical leaders
- 88 ways to manage and relieve stress
- Inspiring quotes about stress
- Some activities you can practice to relax and unwind
3. Lighten Your Load: 35 Surprisingly Simple Ways To Free Yourself From Stress, Toxins, And Clutter
One of the biggest causes of stress is our lifestyles.
Our lives are often cluttered by commitments, responsibilities and tasks that can actually harm our mental health.
It doesn’t matter how smart or productive you try to be – if your routine is too chaotic, you’re bound to burnout.
Filled with healthy stress relievers, Lighten Your Load teaches you:
- The main roots of stress and where they come from
- The self test – including how to eliminate the unnecessary stressful clutter in your life
- Actionable, practical strategies you can use to take control of your life
- How to bring the whole plan together
4. Why Stress?: Stop Stressing, Conquer Anxiety, Phobias, and Depression
Have you ever wondered why we stress over the things out of our control?
The truth is, we probably shouldn’t.
Yet we still do.
So from how to make time for relaxation techniques to identifying the main sources of stress in our lives, this stress management book will inspire you.
It’s like a mental detox – with plenty of actionable tips.
And whether you’re looking to reduce spiritual, physical or even emotional stress, it’s a very interesting read.
Here’s what you’ll discover in Why Stress:
- Tips for proactively reducing stressful situations
- Quick relaxation techniques you can practice at home
- How to holistically improve your lifestyle
- What you can do to adopt a stoic philosophy on life
- How to assess if you’re dealing with stress the right (or wrong) way
5. Organize Your Day: 17 Easy Strategies to Manage Your Day, Improve Productivity & Overcome Procrastination
A key element of stress management is organization:
But if you can’t organise your life, you’re going to struggle to combat stress.
Taking some ‘time out’ in our busy lives is essential for our health and wellbeing.
Lucky for you, there’s some easy strategies to take control of your schedule. And Organize Your Day teaches you how.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this book:
- The useful strategies for improving your mindset
- What you can do to increase your overall levels of positivity and optimism
- Why routines and habits are so important
- How visualisation can significantly reduce stress
- The importance of positive self talk
- How to conquer procrastination and become an action taker
Books On Stress And Health
6. A Wellness Way of Life
A Wellness Way of Life takes a refreshing approach to the world of health and wellbeing.
Whilst we’re constantly bombarded with conflicting health information, this book just gives you the facts.
It’s based on years of scientific data and research.
And it’s not just about stress either – you’ll also learn how to improve your physical health too.
This book gives you a holistic glimpse into stress, weight loss, mental hygiene and healthy eating.
You’ll also discover how to make smarter health decisions, why nutrition is such an important part of our long-term health and some useful online activities you can try for yourself.
It’s definitely worth a read.
7. Your Health Today: Choices In A Changing Society (Special 5th Edition)
Reducing anxiety and improving our health isn’t just about us, it can also help the people around us too.
It’s a selfless task.
Now if we can learn how to take a holistic approach to health from an early age, we can really reap the benefits.
And that’s exactly what this book teaches.
Your Health Today offers a socially responsible way to improve your health – and how whole communities can become transformed by healthy decisions.
It’s one of the most groundbreaking stress ebooks I’ve ever read.
It essentially looks at the socio-ecological benefits of a healthy lifestyle – in terms of how it progresses society as a whole.
8. Meditation: How To Meditate: A Practical Guide To Making Friends With Your Mind
Hands down, this is one of the best meditation and stress ebooks for anxiety.
When we feel anxious or low, it’s often because we’re battling with our inner demons.
Stressful thoughts can easily overwhelm us.
But imagine if you could turn your mind into a positive, happy environment that’s constantly inspired and invigorated?
With this book, you’ll learn how meditation can help you gain inner peace and a higher level of calm.
- How to begin meditating – even if you have no experience
- The best techniques for developing more compassion and empathy
- Why working with your emotions is better than fighting them
- How your ‘monkey mind’ can be managed effectively
- What you can do to stabilize your mind
- The importance of posture in meditation
Books For Managing Stress
9. The Ultimate Stress Release Success System: Practical Stress Management Techniques For Every Situation
Life is unpredictable.
But the good news is that however chaotic things become, we can still prepare for stress.
You just need the right techniques in place.
This guide actually comes with an endless supply of useful relaxation techniques – it’s one of the most comprehensive workbooks I’ve seen.
So it’s no wonder that it’s become one of the most popular stress books on Amazon.
Here’s how this book will help you:
- The bad vs the good ways to deal with stress
- The relaxation tools that you can take with you anywhere
- Useful yogic relaxation and breathing exercises
- Spiritual ways to reduce anxiety
- Loads of practical stress management techniques
- Learn how cognitive behavioural therapy and massage can help us to unwind
10. The 3 Secrets To Effective Time Investment: Achieve More Success With Less Stress
Productivity, success and stress are all closely related – and that’s why this stress ebook is so useful.
Because if you can’t manage your time properly, you’re going to struggle to find the time for the things you enjoy.
You might even find yourself constantly rushing around, without ever getting the time to unwind.
And that’s how this book will empower you. You’ll learn:
- How your decisions will affect your happiness in the future
- The crucial time management skills you should integrate into your life
- What you can do to avoid emotional overwhelm
- Useful techniques to boost your resilience and increase your overall optimism
- How to prioritize your decisions and tasks with less stress
11. Less Stress, More Success: A New Approach To Guiding Your Teen Through College Admissions And Beyond
Marilee Jones is a well known author in the stress management field.
And whilst her book doesn’t have rave reviews, it’s still an interesting read as a parent.
In Less Stress, More Success, you’ll learn how to help your child through the difficulties of stress.
- The do’s and don’t when contacting your admissions office
- How to cope with stress (and help your teenager deal with stress too)
- Parenting tips for teaching confidence and self-awareness
- Why perfectionism isn’t a character trait you shouldn’t instill
- Quick ways to inspire more resilience within your child
- The surprising reasons why children feel stressed – and what you can do to help
12. Stress Remedies: How To Reduce Stress And Boost Your Health In Just 15 Minutes A Day
Managing stress doesn’t take long, if you have the right techniques down.
All you need to do is master the habits of relaxing and unwinding. This is about consistency and practice. And that’s why I love this book.
This is one of my favourite stress ebooks – and for a mere 99 cents, it’s a bargain!
Stress Remedies teaches you:
- The biological impact of stress
- The main solutions for coping with anxiety and depression
- How to manage your time effectively
- A quiz to help you understand how severe your stress levels are
- Some of the best stress remedies – including managing your emotions and fostering more compassion
Ebooks About Stress And Burnout
13. Be Awesome!: Banish Burnout – Create Motivation From The Inside Out
If you feel stressed and fatigued, you’re not alone.
But there are proactive ways to avoid burnout – and this book explains how.
From developing spirituality to improving your commitment, Kristina Hallett walks you through every stage of the process.
The AWESOME system – explained by the author – teaches you some inspiring techniques for improving your motivation and drive for life.
- How to become aware, authentic and accountable
- Why wholeheartedness matters
- The steps you can take towards cultivating more awareness
- Why being open to how you feel is a really positive mindset change
- Practical exercises for each stage of the system
14. Stress-proof: The Scientific Solution To Protect Your Brain And Body–and Be More Resilient Every Day
You can’t eliminate stress forever – and in moderation, stress can still be good for you.
However, you can become more stress proof.
This book is all about boosting your resilience, developing your motivation and integrating useful stress relief practices into our everyday routines.
This book will teach you:
- How both sides of your brain differ – and why this affects your reaction to stress
- The importance of regulating your emotions and checking in with your feelings
- How to conquer motivation and tap into it whenever you need to
- Why insulin resistance plays a big part in our stress levels
- How to tune in and monitor your body clock
15. Move Think Smile Volume 1: Burnout To Badass: Elea’s Stress Conquering Method To Get Your Life Back When Work Burns You Out.
If you’ve ever experienced burnout, then you know that it can be a difficult journey to recovery.
But it becomes an easier journey if you can find the right stress ebooks to help you.
In fact, with temptations to work harder, longer and impress our bosses, it’s no wonder that burnout is so common.
What I love about Move Think Smile is that it teaches you how to liberate yourself from the pressure of work.
So what will you learn from this book?
- Why you need to take a step back from stress
- What heavy gorillas are – and how they’re a threat to your mental health
- Why the success system is corrupted
- How to unplug from the pressures of everyday life and take some time out for yourself
- How to tame time and become more productive (with less stress)
16. Curing Burnout: Recover From Job Burnout And Start Living A Healthy Work Life Balance Today
It’s undeniable, work related burnout is one of the most challenging situations you can ever face.
But if you need to bounce back, then it’s time to take action.
And that’s how ‘Curing Burnout’ will help you.
I like the way it guides you from start to finish through the whole process – from coping with a burnout to developing a more sustainable work life balance.
Here’s why I’d recommend this as one of my favourite stress ebooks:
- You’ll learn how to manage the biggest stressors in your life
- Create a healthier mindset for dealing with work related stress
- Develop a better work life balance that allows plenty of ‘you time’
- Master the strategies that can help you curb stress in the workplace
- Discover how to proactively recognise the signs of a relapse burnout
Books To Relieve Stress And Anxiety
17. The Mindfulness Workbook For Anxiety: The 8-week Solution To Help You Manage Anxiety, Worry & Stress
Personally, I’m a big fan of mindfulness – especially when it comes to reading stress ebooks.
In a world where our lives are so chaotic, mindfulness helps to ground you and bring you back to a place of simplicity, in the present moment.
But if you have no idea what mindfulness is, don’t worry.
This book will teach you everything you need to know.
The 8 week workbook for managing anxiety is simple and easy to follow – with tons of useful information including:
- How to beat worry and rumination
- Mindfulness strategies for conquering fears, phobias and specific types of anxieties
- Why you should be more mindful – and the benefits it offers
- How to overcome social anxiety
- Actionable steps to take after the 8 week program ends
18. Running Is My Therapy: Relieve Stress And Anxiety, Fight Depression, Ditch Bad Habits, And Live Happier
Exercise can seriously get your endorphins going. And there’s no better place to start than running.
In this best-selling guide, you’ll discover how the author beat anxiety and stress simply by running his way to happiness.
It’s an inspiring book that’s backed up by plenty of scientific evidence and research.
19. The CBT Anxiety Solution Workbook: A Breakthrough Treatment For Overcoming Fear, Worry, And Panic
With printable stress management worksheets, this best-selling stress management book combines theory with practical advice.
CBT has become an increasingly popular choice for managing anxiety.
The beauty of CBT for anxiety is that it’s a natural approach to overcoming stress – helping you to deal with the underlying issues of depression and panic.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the CBT Anxiety Solution Workbook:
- How the fight or flight response works
- The CBT techniques to face your fears
- Tips for preventing anxiety relapse
- What the defusion technique is – and how to use it in practice
- How to improve your distress tolerance skills
- Motivation and preparation exercises for dealing with anxiety
Stress Therapy Coloring Books
20. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
Mindfulness coloring books are like a form of meditation.
This book actually comes with creative mosaic style coloring exercises. It’s fun, engaging and immersive.
It’s perfect for those times when you need to take your mind off things!
21. Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book
With a book title like this, you know you’re in for an interesting ride.
Who ever knew coloring in swear words could be so fun?
22. Adult Coloring Books Good Vibes: Don’t Give Up: Motivate Your Life With Brilliant Designs And Great Calligraphy Words To Help Melt Stress Away. (Volume 16)
This isn’t just an adult coloring book – it’s a way to switch off and relax.
Sprinkled with motivational words, this book is loaded with hours of mindful coloring tasks. It’s creative, inspiring and totally addictive.
So when you need a break from your stress, this good vibes book is ideal.
Free Stress Ebooks
23. Stress Management: How To Cope With Stress In Different Areas Of Your Life
Stress can impact every aspect of your life.
So how can you combat it – whilst remaining happy and relaxed?
That’s where this holistic stress management guide comes in.
In this free book, you’ll learn how to:
- How to take control of the stress in your life
- Strategies to manage the stress caused by your family, friendships and relationships
- Why time management is the key to taking charge of stress
- The empowering benefits of managing stress
- What you can do to reduce stress in the workplace
- The reasons why we need to take more time out to relax
- How you can change your reaction to conflicts and challenging situations
24. The Meditation Transformation: How To Relax And Revitalize Your Body, Your Work, And Your Perspective Today
Meditation is an empowering technique we can all benefit from.
From levelling up your mindset to changing the way you see the world around you, meditating can improve your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
This free book gives a glimpse into how to do all of that plus much more.
In the Meditation Transformation, you’ll discover:
- Why you don’t need superpowers to meditate
- How silence can transform your positivity
- The benefits of using your breath to manage stress
- How to be gentle and compassionate with yourself
- Visualisation techniques for more peace and inner calm
- The science behind how meditation changes the brain
- The mental and emotional benefits of meditating
- How you can make time for meditation, even when you’re feeling overloaded
- Why meditation has become so popular in the western world
25. Five Minute Meditation: Mindfulness, Stress Relief, And Focus For Absolute Beginners
From improving your memory to reducing anxiety, meditation is a rewarding practice.
But you don’t need to spend hours meditating to feel the benefits…
In fact, just a few minutes a day is enough to enjoy it’s rewards – as long as you have the right technique.
So that’s how ‘Fiver Minute Meditation’ will empower you – it’s one of the best stress ebooks I’ve ever read.
Why download this free ebook?
- Learn the basics of meditation – in terms of what it is and how it works
- Why concentration techniques like mindfulness can improve the quality of your life
- How to make time in your schedule for meditation
- The reasons why mindfulness helps to relieve stress and boost your focus
- How to train your mind with meditation
- The empowering impact of meditation – and how it’s helped CEOs, teachers, parents and students around the world
Disclaimer: relaxlikeaboss.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.